Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is this Kodak Book Worth Bidding on?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The book looks interesting..isn't this the same guy that sells the flannel cloths for cleaning film that cameraguy recommended awhile back? This seller sells alot of super 8 equipment and accessories!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go for it, move ahead...it's not to late!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vt220's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    I hadn't noticed that. I wonder what Kodak normally sells the book for?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    you can download the book off of our site - the direct link is here. kodak had it posted on their site at some point, but it might be gone now.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hadn't noticed that. I wonder what Kodak normally sells the book for?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks vt220!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, here's the two-cent question. Anybody ever analyzed how many sheets they can print off of their 25 dollar ink cartridge?

    And I have tried refilling the ink cartridges and discovered that they leak more than new cartridges which results in many more crooked pages and subsequent redo's [img]confused.gif[/img] .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I download a manual or something similar, I just leave it on my hard drive, and read it from there...and if I have a script or something with many pages, I'll just put it on a disk, and take it to Kinko's or something...why waste my ink and paper?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •